Dinos spawn from extintion to Valguero

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Please help me with commands i copy so much commands from this forum to spawns gacha,snow owl, magarmr and next...

But no working.. :( why ? I Pay server with 10 slots to 30 days with 6gb RAM..... But no working :(

This is ok ?

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_IceDesert_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snow Owl (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Managarmr IceDesert",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.002)))

• Hi Lexa,

If i was going to spawn anything in i would first login as admin and then use codes from the arkids.net website. I find it really helpfull.

The code for the snow owl from there is admincheat Summon Owl_Character_BP_C

Hope this helps.