My Cluster will not let my players transfer between

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • If it worked once before, more than likely its WC disabling it due to a patch coming out. They have been doing that for some time.

You could also generate a new ClusterID on the one, and copy it over to the others, save, reboot. Sometimes that works.

• If it worked once before, more than likely its WC disabling it due to a patch coming out. They have been doing that for some time.

You could also generate a new ClusterID on the one, and copy it over to the others, save, reboot. Sometimes that works.

I currently have 2 servers in my cluster. 1 map is Valguero and the 2nd is Genesis. Last night i was transferring between the 2 of them with no problems. But today my cluster no longer is listed as Sessions On Cluster. I liked your idea of generating a new Cluster ID. Ive done that and updated the ID's to match on each server. I can still load into each server from Main Ark Login. But they do not show up as available in my cluster. And other ideas? Im playing on Xbox.

• I found my issue. For some reason, when i restart my servers, it adds a password. I have already saved the server multiple times WITHOUT password entered. Yet, if i select Server Restart, it will re-add the PW. Does the server not use the last SAVE file when it performs a restart? So since my Genesis server was restarted with a PassWord, I could not see it for transfers out of my clustered server. Here is a quote from the Nitrado Server Web Interface informing me;

"If there is a password set on a server inside a cluster, it is currently not possible to directly travel to that server using the Transfer menu in-game. Instead, player data has to be uploaded at an obelisk and the downloaded again in the destination server's spawn menu."

• MzFitZ XBOX Ark Cluster
    Always looking for new players!
    - MzFitZ Owner