Server switched from Ark PS4 to PC

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I was trying to deal with keeping my husband's character alive with his stuff intact on my server during this turbulent blue screen fun time by doing server back ups, and when I went to load up one, I clicked on another while it was booting a back up. I am not sure if this messed things up, but I checked my .ini and I found nothing there, and then saw it went from ark PS4 to ark PC, and I just ordered it back to PS4. I tried to do the back up from a database and it didn't work.

I had 105 days on my account and now it says 29. What can I do to get it back to what it was?

Edit: after attempting to switch it back to PS4, it still says PC.

• I was trying to deal with keeping my husband's character alive with his stuff intact on my server during this turbulent blue screen fun time by doing server back ups, and when I went to load up one, I clicked on another while it was booting a back up. I am not sure if this messed things up, but I checked my .ini and I found nothing there, and then saw it went from ark PS4 to ark PC, and I just ordered it back to PS4. I tried to do the back up from a database and it didn't work.

I had 105 days on my account and now it says 29. What can I do to get it back to what it was?

Edit: after attempting to switch it back to PS4, it still says PC.

not sure where you are from but that really sounds like something you should be calling them about to get someone directly looking at it. If its not a time they are open for you then submit a ticket through the support tab in your nitrado page and call when you can.