Adding Dinos to center

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Okay so for the past 4hours iv been trying to figure out how to add velos, snow owls, crabs, griffins, and rock elementals, and gas bags to center and i dont know hoe to write the code idc where they spawn at this point just someone send me the code or show me how i already downloaded server manager and never gotten more confused in my life ;(:cursing:

• ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SnowyMountain_Spawn_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=100.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.000000)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="LavaBeach_Spawn_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=100.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockGolem_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="RockGolem_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.000000)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SnowGrasslands_Spawn_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=100.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Griffin_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.000000)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SnowyLake_Mosa_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="",EntryWeight=100.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.000000)))

So i got this but i cant find any of the dinos is there something wrong with the code??