How to get a refund and close the account ?

• Hello there,

I'm not enjoying the service as much as i expected and wish to get a refund, at least, for the months in coming.

Problem was : I took the server to play Don't Starve Together (with caves) which is a main feature of the game.
    - After a talk on the forum to solve the problem what was "i can't open caves and dunno why ?" It appears that Nitrado ask for me to get 2 servers in order to open them. (Where is it mentionned BEFORE subscribing to anything ? I havn't seen anything about this.)

Another problem was reported by some of my players but it appears that there is a LOT of lag for some of them even while their connexion was very good at the same time (with no download or whatever)

I can't afford for 2 servers and if I need 2 servers to play the full main game experience of DST, it's just a no for me. Can you explain me what to do to get a refund of what i've paid for the rent please ?

• You have to contact the support, we here in the community forum do not have access to your account nor can we help with payment related problems.

phone.png

skype.png

DE:+49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Für Anruf in das deutsche Festnetz (+49): Gebühren sind abhängig vom jeweiligen Anbieter.

Anrufe aus dem Mobilfunk abweichend, max. 42 Cent/Min inkl. USt. Kosten für Anrufe ins Ausland bitte beim Telefonanbieter erfragen.

US:+1 775-321-2102

daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Kostenlos per Skype (nur Telefon, kein Chat), daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat), daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.