7DTD Server ISSUES!

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Stuck on Starting Game! I have tried loads of things that i have read on google! Mate can connect.. but i can't/ I can get on Other Servers just tried. I can connect to a single player game. even joined a friends game. I can hear the in-game sounds but stuck on Starting Game! this is seriously frustrating coz i can not find the answer to fix this. Please help!!

I have done the 7dtd TOOLS repair.. deleted everything! even done steam Repair. Still Nothing Happens!

X/

• Yes i have done support Ticket.. I have even tested on another ''several'' Server-Hosts Servers and Can connect. without a single issue.. ? Are your servers Blocking me??

My Firewall is off! tried that still same issue.. Even added the game to my Exceptions.. Still will not let me in! just hangs me in starting Game screen... Friends say they see me appear online in game just i am not in the game ofc.. I have have searched everything! i possibly can on google to try to resolve this and have come up empty.

Never have i experienced anything like this before with connecting to a hosted server. I can't find the fix. this is beyond me. So i am giving up

Server in mean time has decided to go into Loop mode and want to restart and restart over and over... And yes i have tried the Reinstall option! and even changed game type All to no avail.

I am out of options.