private server stop and restart frequently

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • hello everyone,

I don't know if u guys had the same situation, coz I bought an ARK private server for 3 month(public server basic), and it made me rly uncomfortable with self restarting and even get stop itself.:(As you can see in attachment, 3 times per day nearly,, that was really crazy! Could you tell me if u have the same problem or should I need contact the server vendor to solve it.

Thanks in advance for your support!

• Please take look at the Nitradopedia and see if this helps to resolve the issues. You will be able to find most resolutions to common issues there. If the problem still persistd you may have to submit a support ticket. Some issues regarding servers can only be fixed via a technician.

Please make sure to come back to the forums we as a community are always here to help when we can!!

Please keep us updated on the restart issue Support | nitrado.net

Support | nitrado.net

• hello everyone,

I don't know if u guys had the same situation, coz I bought an ARK private server for 3 month(public server basic), and it made me rly uncomfortable with self restarting and even get stop itself.:(As you can see in attachment, 3 times per day nearly,, that was really crazy! Could you tell me if u have the same problem or should I need contact the server vendor to solve it.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Me too sir. The server is auto stop i hope theres a solution regarding of this matter

• Hello shadowk1ller, i tell u, I have been suffering restats in my nitrado game server for ages !!!!,, they did i dont know how many things and no solution ! I had my server in New York and even moved it to LA, and nothing! the restarts went on. I can't believe they can't solve it. It is their control panel, i trusted them, I paid one year rental for facing restarts everday ! U know, after a restart, the server shows a map in pre-game mode, so as players dont wanna be in a pre-game mode server, they leave it. I do my best to populate it, but when players who liked the server come back the following day and find it empty and in pre-game they leave, so i always find it empty. i stay on, till more players join and the game starts, but the following day the same; empty and in pregame mode. Nitrado sucks !!!

BTW, i already read the wikinitrado, posted in the forum and nothing, how can it be that if i have issues with theirs product they send me to read and get the solution by myself, shame ..