Day Z PS4 server changes.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I am looking into buying a day Z server for PS4, I just am wondering if I decide to later on after I've had the server for a month or so if I can add more slots without having to buy a new server or lose everything I've done on my current server.

• justin45

Changed the title of the thread from “Day Z PS4 server changes” to “Day Z PS4 server changes. PLSSSS HELPPPPP”.
  • DOAGEN

Changed the title of the thread from “Day Z PS4 server changes. PLSSSS HELPPPPP” to “Day Z PS4 server changes.”.
  • You can add and/or remove slots anytime with any server.

The risk though is this...

If the server detects it needs additional resources, it will autohop to a new server. the main game will follow but from what I have heard and seen, the saved/backup files do not.

• You can add and/or remove slots anytime with any server.

The risk though is this...

If the server detects it needs additional resources, it will autohop to a new server. the main game will follow but from what I have heard and seen, the saved/backup files do not.

So u can change it but any changes potentially risk it hopping servers and losing what I have built, stored up, ECT ect..... Also when u purchase a server, is it instantly available or is there a wait time?? Thanks btw for any help

• You shouldnt lose what you have built, just the backed up files.

When you purchase a server it has an install script which starts building the server immediately once purchased. The only thing I have seen delayed is whether its listed in the server search list but in time that will start auto populating.

• You shouldnt lose what you have built, just the backed up files.

When you purchase a server it has an install script which starts building the server immediately once purchased. The only thing I have seen delayed is whether its listed in the server search list but in time that will start auto populating.

Ik I'm probably asking some pretty basic questions bare with me lol but if it's not world data and like bases and stuff like that then what is considered the back up files??

• So when you change slot the servers have software on them to detect what resources are needed. If you increase the slots and it needs more resource, it moves to another server and takes along the basic game files of what you have done already. So the core game. However if you need to do a roll back of some sort you will not be able to as those files will be on the old server and deleted. We are really talking about a small chance. You may want to contact Support directly for more detailed questions.

Contact and ticket creation info:

Support | nitrado.net