Server constantly restarting

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I was due to renew my server, I reduced the slots, it seemingly created a new server for me and I appeared to lose 3 days of paid server time.

Now the server is stuck in a restart loop that I can't seem to stop, I went to open a ticket but the ticketing system seems to just redirect me to FAQ's.

Send help,
    Cheers.

• You have to look below and click on to submit a ticket. The system takes everyone to the FAQ in an effort something from the there may help.

Moderators have no access to servers or accounts. You will need to submit a support ticket.

Support | nitrado.net

• BTW: You did not loose 3 days of paid time. During upgrade you get a full "refund" for the remaining runtime, a downgrade will only result in a partial "refund" (if im correct, you will only get 50%).

It's not really a refund, it's just calculating the money for the remaining runtime. Depending on what you are doing, the upgrade will consider the whole amount during payment, a downgrade not.

Also, the runtime will always be one of the available options. So 3 days or 30 days or ....

Simply extending the server will add only the days you paid for.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.