Main Server won't start after doing Manual restart(Restart Loop)/after doing Primalgamedata_bp Fix . Fix/don't wipe/using website

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello Nitrado Community So i'm always making changes and like to restart my server when making these changes. I recently did a fix for Lost Connection to host(Empty Password host)/Primalgamedata_bp loading screen crash. Fix w/grid editor.. This was a fix i came up with nitrado so i decided that if i had another issue i would post any fixes i have that do not include a server wipe. so here is the fix i did:

1. so after you do the restart if you have multiple servers you want to be able to see what ones are (green) and which is stuck in restart loop (yellow). make sure that you do not use force restart.

2. now on each server that is yellow or not restarting go to the most recent Server back up for that server (my issue was today and i used today's server back up).

3. now your server should manually restart with no issues.

• Zorgonthemighty

Changed the title of the thread from “Main Server won't start after doing Manual restart/after doing Primalgamedata_bp Fix . Fix/don't wipe/using website” to “Main Server won't start after doing Manual restart(Restart Loop)/after doing Primalgamedata_bp Fix . Fix/don't wipe/using website”.