I need help from this great community with ps4 Dayz server.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Ok so first thing.how can I tell who has logged on my server. And can I see what they have done while on the server. Next thing I been wanting to do things on my server to have more fun and control. I have been all over Google and these forum but for someone trying to learn the ends and outs I am getting , yea you can do that, and no you can't do that. All i want to do is have some fun while trying to learn. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• Ok so first thing.how can I tell who has logged on my server. And can I see what they have done while on the server. Next thing I been wanting to do things on my server to have more fun and control. I have been all over Google and these forum but for someone trying to learn the ends and outs I am getting , yea you can do that, and no you can't do that. All i want to do is have some fun while trying to learn. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hit me DM on Discord HowsMyShot#0001

I can walk you through basic log reading

If you haven't do so you can enable logs from your web interface by uncheck reduce log output and restart your server

What you able to see is Connect/disconnect, damage hits & kills/death

Besides than that it's limited in terms of modding what we can do as Limitation is from Bohemia/Sony Licensing

Merry Christmas

• Hey, when you're on your control panel you can view the changes you, and other people have made to the server in the Events Log. Found on the left-side of the page between Dashboard and Log Files.

Everything regarding changes you can make to your server are in the General tab. If it's not in there you cannot change it.

You can also view Log Files which show the events happening in-game. You can use useful websites such as iZurvive.com, select the map you are hosting and paste in the coordinates on that website to pin-point where things are happening.