Greetings Nitrato staff (i'm aware some of you are just forum moderators who have no possible way of contacting Bohemia, but if you could refer this to the people who do have the connection)
I am apart of a DayZ Ps4 Community that incorporates the majority of major servers. Including 28 Days, DayZ n Chill, Humanitarian RP, Red Dawn RP, Chernarus 2033, DonSibleyGames, DayZ Bootyclap, DayZ Roleplay, the Bad Lands, From the Ashes and plenty more. All combined with a member count of about 5000+ DayZ players.
As a collective we struggle to monitor server rules we've put in place which customize our servers and make them what they are. We all run servers with different rule-sets which make them more than glorified public servers that we pay extensive amounts of money to have.
Though due to the limited amount of server-logs we are allocated we suffer from having players abuse these rules and generally ruin the experience for not only the people playing, but the people running these servers too.
What I was wondering was if there was any chance that you could, on behalf of us console server owners could ask DayZ/Bohemia a few questions about increasing our server-logs.
These would be great to have:
- Ability to see location (coordinates) of where a user connects, and disconnects.
- Ability to see player building, dismantling or destroying base-building objects.
- Ability to see player placement of Bear-traps and landmines.
- Ability to see player thrown items (Flares, Grenades, Flash-bangs, Smoke Grenades)
- Ability to toggle which things the server tracks and displays in our ADM files. (Example, disable infected damage logs but keep other logs)
- Ability to see who enters a car and the location, as well as the driver of the vehicle when hitting another player with the car.
- Camera Mode! This was something offered to us when they were hyping up private servers.
I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't the last option I could exhaust. I've been trying to contact them over twitter, their official reporting/suggesting function and everything; but to no avail. You are the only hope to get this message across, and we hope that you can do this on behalf of all console server owners.
Thank-you and Merry Christmas!