Increased server logs.

• Greetings Nitrato staff (i'm aware some of you are just forum moderators who have no possible way of contacting Bohemia, but if you could refer this to the people who do have the connection)

I am apart of a DayZ Ps4 Community that incorporates the majority of major servers. Including 28 Days, DayZ n Chill, Humanitarian RP, Red Dawn RP, Chernarus 2033, DonSibleyGames, DayZ Bootyclap, DayZ Roleplay, the Bad Lands, From the Ashes and plenty more. All combined with a member count of about 5000+ DayZ players.

As a collective we struggle to monitor server rules we've put in place which customize our servers and make them what they are. We all run servers with different rule-sets which make them more than glorified public servers that we pay extensive amounts of money to have.

Though due to the limited amount of server-logs we are allocated we suffer from having players abuse these rules and generally ruin the experience for not only the people playing, but the people running these servers too.

What I was wondering was if there was any chance that you could, on behalf of us console server owners could ask DayZ/Bohemia a few questions about increasing our server-logs.

These would be great to have:

• Ability to see location (coordinates) of where a user connects, and disconnects.
    • Ability to see player building, dismantling or destroying base-building objects.
    • Ability to see player placement of Bear-traps and landmines.
    • Ability to see player thrown items (Flares, Grenades, Flash-bangs, Smoke Grenades)
    • Ability to toggle which things the server tracks and displays in our ADM files. (Example, disable infected damage logs but keep other logs)
    • Ability to see who enters a car and the location, as well as the driver of the vehicle when hitting another player with the car.
    • Camera Mode! This was something offered to us when they were hyping up private servers.

I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't the last option I could exhaust. I've been trying to contact them over twitter, their official reporting/suggesting function and everything; but to no avail. You are the only hope to get this message across, and we hope that you can do this on behalf of all console server owners.

Thank-you and Merry Christmas!

• I Agree, we should get more abilities with our servers as Admins/Owners. I currently have a professional coder working on/creating a Discord bot and phone app to implement all available features within current API that's available which can be adjustable on the fly, But more features within the actual web interface would be great! not sure of the limitations and agreements between Nitrado, Bohemia and Sony. But inquiring on behalf of all community/server owners would be appreciated.

• I 100% agree these are some major things that console servers lack. It is definitely hard to run a server without these things. This would definitely make the game more enjoyable and easier to maintain.

• A right place to submit feedback would be to Bohemia directly

DayZ

Feel free to read the post, I've already done this.

For features request/feedback BitStudio is the only option to voice out, Nitrado support proactively escalate issues to Bohemia for chronic issue related to Nitrado servers related to Dayz games, I don't think they will be in position or should be responsible to escalate making consumer features request.

• Feel free to read the post, I've already done this.

For features request/feedback BitStudio is the only option to voice out, Nitrado support proactively escalate issues to Bohemia for chronic issue related to Nitrado servers related to Dayz games, I don't think they will be in position or should be responsible to escalate making consumer features request.

No harm in trying.

• For features request/feedback BitStudio is the only option to voice out, Nitrado support proactively escalate issues to Bohemia for chronic issue related to Nitrado servers related to Dayz games, I don't think they will be in position or should be responsible to escalate making consumer features request.

No harm in trying.

it's not negativity it's all about suggesting channeling towards right direction,there are many server owners here and it's a good suggestion, perhaps sharing your tracker link from bitstudio will get more exposure with feedbacks, think of positive way

Just my 2 cents

• Great conversation from the Community here.

Keep up the great suggestions and ideas.

I would post them here and at the link provided.

Nitrado does read the forums and are known to pass off info. But also it always better if folks report directly to the game devs to hear customers. They hear 100s if not 1000s of suggestions and ideas.

Just ask to be professional and appropriate please.

Great post... *thumbsup.

I may have to go check out this game.

• Thanks Doagen, i'm glad you can appreciate the community asking its hosting for a helping hand. We all appreciate and respect Nitrado and its staff members for the job they do for us.

It would be fantastic if we got a response from a Nitrado rep/dev mentioning that they've noticed this thread and are making an effort to pass this information on. This would be a great show of support and connection between the customers and Nitrado which can only better your reputation.

As a side note I've also re-submitted another DayZ suggestion their official way.

Merry Christmas!

• All we can provide is that the information was passed along.

Also it was also already suggested to visit the vendor and use their suggestion comments. The more they here from the Community.

Although I think ultimately it will be Sony working out a agreement with Bohemia. And that can take months if at all.

Really nothing more we can do otherwise passing the info off and that already has been done.

Thank you.