restarting loop with error message

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hey there!! I would love some help on getting my server out of a restarting loop. I got the force stop and force start I have tried many times to get it to stop so I can start it back up so my players can get on with the game. I just started servers yesterday and already have had many stops and starts to tweek the settings. today they allowed me to stop for abit to code in weight. I saved and I read its good to do a server check before restarting the server so I did and I also read how its best to wait 10 mins after so everything can fall into place correctly blah blah blah.. I come back from feeding my family and click the start server and got a stupid error code (the same error code that still pops up after force stop is used). what error code you may ask well here is my sad error code: Cannot run gameserverjob-stop in parallel. Another event of this type is currently running. it doesnt matter what i try to do it always pops up. so.... can anyone of the oh so busy staff help over here? I have called and waited about an hr now an decided to just try another way, so to facebook, i typed a nice message there to try to get help and it sent me back to the support portal on the Nitrado website nice but it also informed me how i would get a person soon but mins started to fly by and i seen something bout a support ticket.. idk where to go to get that i clicked it all so i just did what it seems everyone does anymore TO GOOGLE!! An well now im making a help me thread. Hope to get some type of help sooner than not

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.