Valguero - Adding Extinction Dinos with Expert Mode - GACHA

• Hi All,

I have seen this posted a few times and I have used many codes with success, I have added the Velo, Griffin, Megalania, snow owl, megalo, managarmr, reaper queen, drakes (although nest not spawning so pretty useless)..

However the issue I have is the Gacha! Most codes I read online adds the Gacha to the Abb Zone (Twitch Fertile Spawn), I have tried on many occassions to add this code without success and checked over and over in game and they do not spawn. BUT I dont want the Gacha to spawn there anyway so I changed the code to try and spawn the Gacha in the TUNDRA Spawn were I have the Velo's spawn. This again does not work!!

This is my coding for the Gacha

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="VAL_DinoSpawnEntriesTundra_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Gacha (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))

For me I cant see anything wrong with the coding?

Any help would be great as this is the only Dino I cannot code in!

One last question too, I have seen a few codes for Poison and Lightening Wyverns for Valguero, I assume if coded in they will spawn in the Ice Trench? AND do we have the same issues as the Drake IE No nest no eggs?

Thanks Curby ;)

• Sorry to double post but i may have answered my own question here: Can anyone confirm that because I have the Gacha coding for the Tundra on a separate command line than the Velo that is also spawning in the Tundra then it wont work? Am i right in saying to be able to code both the Velo and the Gacha within the Tundra spawn area that they both have to be on the same command line? As per below??

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesTundra_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Velona (EX)",EntryWeight=0.125,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.125)),(AnEntryName="Gacha (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))

• Hello,

I came looking for answers on why my server is dead and figured I'd reply to your post (lol). I don't remember why, but I have two entries for gachas, TwitchFertileLand and TwitchFertileLand_Mix. If you'd like, I know mine work, but they spawn in the abb zone not the tundra. You're welcome to copy the below. I honestly don't see anything wrong with your code however.

Add gachas and shine pets to Abb:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="VAL_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchFertileLand_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Gacha (EX)",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Shinehorn",EntryWeight=0.07,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.03),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.07)))

Add gachas and shine pets to Abb:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="VAL_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchFertileLand_Mix_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Gacha (EX)",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Shinehorn",EntryWeight=0.07,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.03),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.07)))

Add velos to tundra:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesTundra_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Velona (EX)",EntryWeight=0.125,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Griffin",EntryWeight=0.025,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.125),(NPCClassString="Griffin_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.025)))

Add gas bags to chalkhills:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_ChalkHills_Golem_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GasBag",EntryWeight=.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("gasbags_Character_BP_C")), NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gasbags_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

Add snow owls and manas snowforest:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_SnowForest_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snow Owl (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Managarmr (EX)",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.002)))

Add snow owls and manas ice desert:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_IceDesert_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snow Owl (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Managarmr IceDesert",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.002)))

Add z seeds and deathworm horns to island white drops: (Bonus =))

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=5,NumItemSetsPower=1,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="New White Drops",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=5,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_PlantSpeciesZ_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=15,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_PhiomiaSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.25),(EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponFlareGun_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=3,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0),(EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_KeratinSpike_C"),ItemsWeights=(1000),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=25,MinQuality=0,MaxQuality=2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

• CUR8Y

Sorry to double post but i may have answered my own question here: Can anyone confirm that because I have the Gacha coding for the Tundra on a separate command line than the Velo that is also spawning in the Tundra then it wont work? Am i right in saying to be able to code both the Velo and the Gacha within the Tundra spawn area that they both have to be on the same command line? As per below??

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesTundra_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Velona (EX)",EntryWeight=0.125,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Gacha (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.125)),(AnEntryName="Gacha (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))

It looks like you didnt include the gacha string in the first half of the code, and then double posted the "NPCSpawnLimits=" code. I've adjusted your code and it should be good now. give it a shot.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesTundra_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Velona (EX)",EntryWeight=0.125,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Gacha (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.125)),((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))

Not knowing something Yesterday just creates opportunity for growth Today. Strive to learn and do better, and be better for it.

• Thanks Shadow and redfire ;-) I did however get a more suitable fix and choose redwoods for the spawn for the gacha's and its worked a treat...

Although not sure what has happened today with the update wildcard dropped or if it would affect my server but I had breeding perfect with the imprint spot on! Wanting care every 10mins, log on today and its jumped to 2 hours 20 mins for 1 imprint and I have changed absolutely nothing?? Strange, just going to check my settings now to see if something has changed!

• CUR8Y Try this out. I dont remember where I found the original document, but you can enter the values that you have set in your ini file and the rest of the values for every creature will auto adjust so you can see what will imprint to what percent and how often, percent per, etc. It really helped me out a lot. So you can use it to double check your values to see if something got reverted to a previous value or not or tweak it how you want. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19jnlekfimsftu9jfyfims4ze3d1e1ztmeenxd1rirny/edit?usp=sharing

Not knowing something Yesterday just creates opportunity for growth Today. Strive to learn and do better, and be better for it.

• CUR8Y Try this out. I dont remember where I found the original document, but you can enter the values that you have set in your ini file and the rest of the values for every creature will auto adjust so you can see what will imprint to what percent and how often, percent per, etc. It really helped me out a lot. So you can use it to double check your values to see if something got reverted to a previous value or not or tweak it how you want. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19jnlekfimsftu9jfyfims4ze3d1e1ztmeenxd1rirny/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers buddy this will be most helpful ;)