server upgrade question

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • so i was thinking about upgrading the server for better performance, i was wondering how the process goes mainly how long it takes and would i lose anything on my server thanks.

• Should not take too long. Maybe ~15 minutes?

Keep in mind, the only thing you can upgrade are the slots. Do not purcase anyting from the "Hardware Performance-Upgrade", it will not have an effect on your server (it's only for Minecraft and FS)

You should not loose anything, but bad things can happen so save files / settings etc. just in case something goes wrong.

Another hint: You might want to contact the support and ask if the hostsystem your server is located on is under heavy load or near its capacity. If thats the case, the support might be able to do something else.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.