ECO server keeps on restarting

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • well i need them to fix my server. My is constantly restarting and i would really like to get it up and running so me and a bunch of people can play the server. Hopefully they fix my ark server within the next few minutes because im trying to play on it before i have to go to sleep for work in the morning plus i have to get up with my son.

• I've ordered 2 servers from Nitrado both of which have been stuck in a rolling restart until somebody on the other end did something about it. Server quality is decent once things were working but they gave me a German server out of Frankfurt Germany when I had ordered a server from North America. They claimed to have "Alright the server's being switched over for you now" but that didn't actually happen.

This is rough, as it's time paid for a service not rendered and Nitrado doesn't seem to have very good customer service. From what I gather more people than less people experience this rolling restart when setting up a Nitrado server. I wonder why? I can't seem to find any information why more than less people / game doesn't seem to matter have this issue with Nitrado servers.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.