Transfer Ownership - can it be done?

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • hello :)

I came here through a google search, as it said there was a thread about transferring ownership of a nitrado server. I'm failing to find it though.

Please, can the ownership of a server be transferred to me, into my nitrado account?

Many thanks

Dvs

• The best idea would be to contact the support directly.

They can tell you what is possible and what not. We here in the community forum do not have access to the system.

Currently it is not possible to transfer the ownership of a server.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• That accounts are built against your email address. So technically you could give someone access to that, but the one owning the email is ultimately financially responsible.

If it is a PC server, and if you have FTP available which most game do, you can just download the entire game. Your friend get their own account, and you give them your files. This obviously means its a transaction between you and your friend. Console platforms do not have this available as those are set with your MS or Sony accounts, and those accounts are non transfer per their T&Cs.