unable to start the server, please wait until all ModHub mods have been installed

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • My Farming Simulator 2019 server was running fine with 55 mods last night. the server wasn't restarted and I came on today to join my mate. I joined the game simply bought the base game car, one with the funny horn. I tried tabbing into it and it never worked. Me and my mate both lost connection and for the past 5 and a half hours now I have been trying everything I can think of to resolve this issue. The server won't start it just says and I quote, "unable to start the server, please wait until all ModHub mods have been installed." Now this is a pain in the ass and I need help. It says in the server logs, "failed to download mod list" and I cannot do anything for the life of me. I have also reinstalled the server and even though there is not 1 single mod in the server the same bug still appears. Any help will be much appreciated.

• Sorry you are having issues.

Sounds like a server issue and you will need to contact Nitrado Support.

This is a Community Support Forum for community members to help each other.

Nitrado Support has access to your server and account, we do not.

Here is the link: Support | nitrado.net

Thank you.

• Drakexz

Changed the title of the thread from “Help Me!” to “unable to start the server, please wait until all ModHub mods have been installed”.
  • Drakexz

Added the Label 19