502 Bad Gateway

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • It's been over a week since your website has prevented multiple server owners from upping their slots. This simply is not good enough. Nitrado are not responding to our tickets and have not announced whether they are aware of this issue or not.

WE have players, some of us have donators. A lot of us are having to deal with capped servers on a regular basis. MY players are super annoyed that they've donated and cannot even get onto the server they donated towards! Soon enough I'll lose all these players anyway and be handing out refunds, how embarrassing!

This is outrageous. At LEAST tell your customers you know of the problem and you're working on it. We only want to know what is going on. The lack of communication is the only thing that's really irked me!

Yes, we've all cleared cache, travelled to the other side of the universe to try a different PC/Browser. :cursing: