I install some mods, some of them work, but others don't

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • The mods appear on the creative mode, and I can place them on my bar, but I can't place them on the map they instantly dissapear. I have installed the mod of animations and it works, but the others won't, I have them install on the Nitrado Server, and on my client, the mods and server are in version 1.12.2

• .....?

logs?

white/gray means not activated/deactivated

optifine is a client mod... you can remove it from the server

MfG Conan ;)

Nitrado: Conan

Minecraft: Conan

Discord: Conan#3864

Fragen u. Antworten rund um Minecraftserver (Vanilla/Forge-Modpack/Bukkit-Spigot-Paper)

Nicht alles aber vieles! Bisher wurde noch sogut wie jeder Server zum starten gebracht!

Wollte nur mal sagen:

"Ihr könnt mich gern in Discord hinzufügen, aber Antworten gibts erst abends (am WE auch mal ehr ^^) weil ich auch Arbeiten muss!"

Daher bleibt mir für`s Forum nur noch wenig Zeit!

-- Minecraft only --

• white / gray says nothing about your mods !!!!

look into the serverlogs!

There you will find the reason!

MfG Conan ;)

Nitrado: Conan

Minecraft: Conan

Discord: Conan#3864

Fragen u. Antworten rund um Minecraftserver (Vanilla/Forge-Modpack/Bukkit-Spigot-Paper)

Nicht alles aber vieles! Bisher wurde noch sogut wie jeder Server zum starten gebracht!

Wollte nur mal sagen:

"Ihr könnt mich gern in Discord hinzufügen, aber Antworten gibts erst abends (am WE auch mal ehr ^^) weil ich auch Arbeiten muss!"

Daher bleibt mir für`s Forum nur noch wenig Zeit!

-- Minecraft only --