DayZ Mod 1.9 Vanilla - Wait for Host

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Been having trouble with the Arma 2 DayZ Mod server package at the minute and need some help. I fresh installed the DayZ Mod 1.9 server the other day, and I keep getting stuck at wait for host. Please bear in mind that I haven't modified the server in any way. It is a completely fresh install, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working. I've had it working earlier on this year too, but since I purchased the service again recently, I'm getting stuck on wait for host.

I've narrowed it down to a problem with the server, as I can connect to all other servers just fine. It also works on other games, just not on Arma 2 DayZ Mod. I've also checked my logs and this is what is spamming it every second.

Server error: Player without identity CombatShades (id 307581650)

Please help! I've spent a few days trying to fix it and nobody has answered my support ticket!

Kind regards,

Rohan.