Project Zomboid - Select the "start" One Week Later for Server ?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi,

I've just taken a Project Zomboid server and I'm not sure but, are the a way for choose the start for the server ? Like, choose the "One Week Later" start ? I don't find any response on internet. Sorry, english not my language ^^'.

Thanks

• Hello Nojh,

When renting the server, there is a choice for a time when the server is installed. Once the time has been reached, your server installs and launches.

Settings on the server can not be made before.

I hope I understood your question correctly! :)

With friendly greetings

xMarcel_x

• Hi,

Sorry, the "one week later" is the start for the game, not the server ^^' When you start to play you can choise "One Week Later" for beggin your journey ^^ but I don't find if I can put this "beggining" for the game on my server.

• Hi,

Sorry, the "one week later" is the start for the game, not the server ^^' When you start to play you can choise "One Week Later" for beggin your journey ^^ but I don't find if I can put this "beggining" for the game on my server.

Ok, then I got it wrong. Unfortunately I am out with this question. I'm sorry. ^^''

• Not sure what your question is.

When you order the server which I am assuming you already have and that is when billing starts. During its purchase you can choose I believe to install now or later. If the game is available, might as well choose now.

Now if you are saying its a new game, will it be available at Nitrado? That I can not answer for you as I do not know. We are only Forum Moderators.

• Thanks, I don't ask for the server's delivery, I just ask, when I want to configur the game on the server, if it's possible to choose what kind of journey I want. Sorry for my english ^^'