Long queues for tickets ( Hope is yet not lost )

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello there! This may be a totally useless thread but!

As I am not the only frustraded customer of nitrado ( right now ) I just want to put something out there for us to read.
    A little comment of hope.

What we all just wanna know is, are you trying to sort this out? ( ofc you are, I hope )
    We are waiting far to long for a ticket response, but that is probably because of the weekend.

So with that said, could we just get it confirmed that tomorrow ( monday ) you guys come back with full force and sort our tickets out?

With that, also a thanks to you mods who do your best to help us out!

• Hello

I'm sorry for the tickets responses yes weekend does come into to play and there was a couple holidays during this time as well. I know they're working diligently to get yours and many other tickets answered as quickly as possible. Tickets getting answered also depends on the severity of the problem. Some issues are simple where others not so much. They do get answered in the order they're received so with that making multiple tickets will not help the quickness of it getting answered. Not saying you've made multiple just for anyone reading this.

Please hang in there it will all get sorted out I promise