I have waited for 36 Hours for an answer for my ''Server not responding'' ticket.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello Nitrado,

I have now waited over 36 hours for support on my ticket number and have not yet got an response. I got an e-mail when I sent the ticket from you where you stated that I could have to wait 24 hours for an answer. Now we are way past that.

Im was a bit worried that something went wrong in the process of sending the ticket so I added a small reply to my already created ticket hoping that you would get a notification or something but still nothing has happened.

My ARK Server with the map Scorched Earth crashed approx 36 hours ago

during an update. It seems now that the server has got the update and do

start up but I cannot connect to it in any way. Not through the game and not

through the direct connect via the servers web interface. I have restarted it

a few times and waited a while for it to show itself but nothing happens.

Since Nitrado do not seem to answer to my ticket what do you recommend me to do? I have now been sitting the whole weekend without my scorched earth server to play on. This is a service I pay for and even I do understand that Nitrado might have had loads of tickets to reply to, 36 hours is a way to long time of not even looking at my ticket.

Yours Sincerely

Allanballan

• Hello

Im sorry you've been waiting for a response to your ticket. When creating a ticket they're answered in the order they're received. I would suggest only sending one ticket and please hang tight for answer. I know it can be frustrating when you're waiting and cannot connect.

Again I do apologize for any inconvenience