modifing engrams

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • ok so i have bin looking for a way to alter engrams, all im looking for is how to make sparkpower need only flint and gunpowder need only sparkpowder, so i can change the fuel burn level.

and i havent found a thing on eather the wiki or web.

pls help!!

• Lots of Tools out their for ARK to accomplish this. Took me 30secs to find one.

Here you go

in Game.ini file

; --- Sparkpowder

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Flint_C",BaseResourceRequirement=2.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

; --- Gunpowder

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Gunpowder_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

Note- you can also do this in the WebUI under Engine Settings.Stop server first for ~5m, make the change, save, then restart server.