Treasure Maps are Blank

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hey guys.

I have a 6 server cluster and just noticed that treasure maps are showing up completely blank. I’ve restarted the main and 5 extensions and treasure maps are still blank. I have jpg images and not png for the maps so I know it’s not that issue.

Anyone else experiencing blank treasure maps or know of a fix?

Thanks in advance.

Server Admin

Gunpowder & Grog - Boosted Xbox Atlas Cluster

Looking for a Cluster Partner? Hit me up.

• Its been an ongoing issue for Xbox, I feel for all the people that rented the service to provide an Xbox dedicated, it's been longer than 2 weeks they pretty much paid for an unplayable service. This game relies heavily on maps. The really should have some kind of a pop up before you pay that explains if you're renting for an Xbox service you shouldn't waste your money until it's been addressed.

Our team was going to rent as well but luckily for us we decided to check out other players dedicated servers prior to renting. The time frame on this fix is ludicrous.

• Yeah I hate to be that guy but it is starting to aggravate the heck out of me the more I think about it. I understand the game itself is in preview but if you’re going to offer a service for the game you should make sure everything the game currently has is working as expected. Treasure maps in particular are a huge part of the game mechanic and not having workable treasure maps is definitely a huge problem.

I’m tired of spawning in blueprints in a “treasure crate” for players so they can use upgraded tools that don’t break all the dang time. It’d be one thing if I was only renting a single server but I have 6 and need 3 more but I’m not about to do that in the state it currently is.

I’m all about being patient and understanding about bugs and inconveniences, but guys two weeks really pushing it even to your most patient customers. Tell us something. Don’t pull a Bethesda and go silent and let us make our own assumptions.

Any news, good or bad, is news.

Server Admin

Gunpowder & Grog - Boosted Xbox Atlas Cluster

Looking for a Cluster Partner? Hit me up.

• i submitted a ticket asking about server time being reimbursed seeing as how 15 of my 30 days on 4 servers havent been playabe... No response yet. All i know is there is going to be alot of pissed off server owners if time isn't added back.. Me included