Additional command lines not working in expert settings

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have multiple MaxItemQuantity command lines already working but for some reasons, ALL the ones i tried to add this week aren't working.

I tried to wait 5mins before saving/applying changes after the server has been put offline. I rebooted the server and restarted it a few times. Even though my command lines remain in my Game.ini files every time i come back in my expert settings, they aren't working in-gane. And considering all my community loses their bones/pumpkins and such when i shutdown or restart the server, this is pretty annoying.

These are all the new ones i added this week and that aren't working;

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Mejoberry",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Stimberry",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Tintoberry",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Azulberry",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Narcoberry",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Amarberry",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_CactusSap",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Clay",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_RareFlower",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_RareMushroom",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemAmmo_SimpleShotgunBullet",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=500,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemAmmo_SimpleBullet",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=500,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_SweetVeggieCake",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=100,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

• I've been trying all week to get mine edited and none of them work. I've been using the lines as follows in the spoiler. Any tips or help would be appreciated. I add them to the game.ini file at the bottom and it never takes.