Access ShooterGame.log on console server.

• Drakexz

Added the Label Wish
  • If it is just this file, wouldn't it be possible to restrict the FTP access to just this one single file?

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• In particular as we are able to access the web interface for this through nitrado, thus for consoles, there must be some availability to do more, even if it is quasi locked down. For instance, if it was wholly locked down, through Sony and Microsoft, although a valid point, Nitrado wouldn't be able to modify these settings either.

• I understand that Sony & Microsoft restrict access to certain files. But surely if we are able to view this file via the dashboard then we should be able to access this via FTP.

Would be great if this was implemented. Would open up alot of opportunity for developers.

• sClarkeOG

I've messaged the support and thats the answer:

Due to the fact, that access on these files is restricted we aren't able to provide FTP access to these. Just a few files are specifically whitelisted. If you want to access the log without using our webinterface I'd recommend using our API. The whitelisted files are accessible through the fileserver:

Code
    1. https://doc.nitrado.net/#api-Gameserver-GameserverFilesDownload

FTP for only a few files is difficult to implement due to different file paths and thus won't be added. Sorry.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Sorry to re-bump the thread but after going back to the project I am working on this feature would make a huge difference. I feel I may not have explained the problem effectively and afraid this has just been squashed.

Let me explain the situation.

I want access to ShooterGame.log files via NitrAPI. (ark survival evolved game server)

These files are bookmarked when checking against the bookmark api endpoint. But when attempting to download the server responds with ‘file doesn’t exist?’

These files are also freely accessible through the nitrado mobile app under Log Files.

My app is also using oauth2 and NitrAPI. So Unless the nitrado app is using a private endpoint I must be able to access these files too, right? I just need to know what it is.

To be clear I do not want FTP access, only these files which should be available via NitrAPI

• Sorry but thats beyond my knowledge.

Have you tried to contact the support?

ticket.png Ticket erstellen | Create Support Ticket twitter.png Twitter Status Page:
    https://twitter.com/nitradostatus
    phone.png DE:+49 (0) 721 7540 44 44
    German
    : daily 10:00 - 18:00 (CET) |

English
    : daily 18:00 - 04:00 (CET)

Für Anruf in das deutsche Festnetz (+49): Gebühren sind abhängig vom jeweiligen Anbieter.
    Anrufe aus dem Mobilfunk abweichend, max. 42 Cent/Min inkl. USt. Kosten für Anrufe ins Ausland bitte beim Telefonanbieter erfragen.
    US:
    +1 775-321-2102
    daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.
    skype.png nitrado.net Kostenlos per Skype (nur Telefon, kein Chat)
    German: daily 10:00 - 18:00 (CET)
    English: daily 18:00 - 04:00 (CET)
    nitrado-us
    Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat), daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

No support via PM.

If you want to access the log without using our webinterface I'd recommend using our API. The whitelisted files are accessible through the fileserver:

Drakexz, is there any chance you could message the team again making it clear that the file is still not accessible via the API they recommended me use.

Is it whitelisted only for nitrado official apps? if so is there anything to be done to change this..? id just like to know so i can stop wasting time trying to get it to work.

thankyou.

• I can try but i can not promise anything.

No support via PM.

• I've tried, but so far no response. Sorry.

No support via PM.