Ark Server Refuses to Load Properly

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have stopped, started, restarted the server dozens of times. I have tried to log in after 5 minutes, 30 minutes, 2 hours....nothing works.

The stupid Nitrado page says that the server is up and running but it most definitely is NOT. It doesn't show up in my "my survivors" or "my favorites" list and I get the "unable to query server" error when I try to directly connect. This used to happen for an hour or two, but now it has been all dang night long....my only night this week that I can log on and play.

Is Nitrado always this horrible? Are other companies worse? What can I do to fix this other than submitting a support ticket and waiting forever for a generic form response?

I'm sorry that I am being so negative, but the enormous amounts of emails I get from Nitrado reminding me to add more money to keep the server going always work, but the server functionality doesn't and the customer service has been slow/non-existent.

• Hello,

Have you tried visiting the wiki?

https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/connect_to_an_ark:_survival_evolved_server

That link talks about alternate ways to get on your server. One of the most common issues folks do not +1 to the port. ie: if the port is 35000, in steam favs you want to use 35001.

Other things you can try to do is reinstall the server and see if that works.

If that all fails contacting Nitrado Support either by submitting a ticket or giving them a call is how you would reach support.

Thank you.