How to change server name?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I have tried multiple options and still can not get the server name to change and save to the one I wanted. It also randomly changes to a name I did not select. Can anyone help on this issue with Atlas nitrado server?

Also I can not get the maps to properly show, they are grey. This is for xbox.

• select the grid you want eg 2x2 3x3 or 15 x15. download then go to configure your atlas. select your squares. restart servers . after restart go to setting then general name your server hit save then restart again make sure you have a home region selected as you first cluster ther after make sure your cluster are connected.

• There is no server name option in general. Server name only appears on the dashboard. I have repeatedly changed name and saved while server is stopped. Upon restarting the name changes to a random supplied hosted by Nitrado.net name.

Also is everyone on xbox having the blank map issue?

I should also add I'm using the island editor and can not get the maps to display.