Server wont start/stop

• my atlas server wont start/stop i have reinstalled several times now and it keeps getting stuck in either server start or server stopped screen. So i cant adjust any settings or play the server i payed for

• meu servidor atlas não inicia / pára Eu já reinstalei várias vezes agora e ele fica preso na tela de inicialização ou parada do servidor. Portanto, não posso ajustar nenhuma configuração ou jogar o servidor pelo qual paguei

My server is also like this, I could not even put it in the air yet, I sent support tucket for them and they claim that it is normal, is getting difficult to hire NITRADO server, they made available to us a totally broken server.

• my atlas server wont start/stop i have reinstalled several times now and it keeps getting stuck in either server start or server stopped screen. So i cant adjust any settings or play the server i payed for

you will need to give them a good day to set the server up for you. if you go to the dashboard and you dont see this picture then its not set up yet also. also dont reinstall all it does is move you servers and puts you to the back of the line. if the server is running and its not working try picking another map and grid. some grids are not working on the 15x15. if you have loged in but timed out you will need to hit "wipe atlas"

• O que outras pessoas estão dizendoO que outras pessoas estão dizendoO que outras pessoas estão dizendo

meu servidor atlas não inicia / pára Eu já reinstalei várias vezes agora e ele fica preso na tela de inicialização ou parada do servidor. Portanto, não posso ajustar nenhuma configuração ou jogar o servidor pelo qual paguei

você precisará dar-lhes um bom dia para configurar o servidor para você. se você for ao painel de controle e não vir essa imagem, ela ainda não está configurada. Também não reinstale tudo o que faz é mover os servidores e colocar você no final da linha. se o servidor estiver em execução e não funcionar, tente escolher outro mapa e grade. algumas grades não estão funcionando no 15x15. se você efetuou login, mas o tempo limite expirou, será necessário clicar em "limpar atlas"

Good night friend, On my server appears as 0 in memory usage, we tried everything and failed, it seems that even available memory does exist on the server, it's amazing, sorry friend if I'm taking your time, at least someone who is surely a user as I understand what I am talking about and the difficulty of hiring a service from this company

• Hello

I'm sorry you guys are having starting issues and restarting issues with the Atlas server. If you haven't submitted a support ticket I would do so. Please make sure to only submit 1 support ticket as submitting more than one wont help the matter.

Good evening, The ticket was sent and so far the problem has not been solved, the server is still restarting ....

• if you want it fixed get them a call. tickets dont do much.

Hello

I'm sorry you guys are having starting issues and restarting issues with the Atlas server. If you haven't submitted a support ticket I would do so. Please make sure to only submit 1 support ticket as submitting more than one wont help the matter.

Good evening, The ticket was sent and so far the problem has not been solved, the server is still restarting ....

if you want it fixed get them a call. tickets dont do much.

• As already mentionen, you can always call if you can't wait for a reply to your ticket.

Tickets are processed in the order they are recived, it usually takes 24 to 48 hours.

phone.png

skype.png

DE:+49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Für Anruf in das deutsche Festnetz (+49): Gebühren sind abhängig vom jeweiligen Anbieter.

Anrufe aus dem Mobilfunk abweichend, max. 42 Cent/Min inkl. USt. Kosten für Anrufe ins Ausland bitte beim Telefonanbieter erfragen.

US:+1 775-321-2102

daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Kostenlos per Skype (nur Telefon, kein Chat), daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat), daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.