Host connection timed out

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • I have over 6 servers through nitrado.. I cant even login to my atlas servers. All steps are completed, people are even playing on it! But for some reason the creator of the servers cant? Fix this please. It's been 2 days.. and yes I've already called and they said they were aware of this issue but again.. that was 2 days ago! I'm spending hundreds of dollars!!:cursing:

• Bit of a necro sorry.

Any tips on how to resolve this? I have a 2 day old Atlas PC server with vanilla settings that i have yet to be able to get past the "timeout" issue for anyone connecting.

Can connect to official just fine.

TIA

• I have over 6 servers through nitrado.. I cant even login to my atlas servers. All steps are completed, people are even playing on it! But for some reason the creator of the servers cant? Fix this please. It's been 2 days.. and yes I've already called and they said they were aware of this issue but again.. that was 2 days ago! I'm spending hundreds of dollars!!:cursing:

I'm coming up on day 4 i feel you... Host pending connection timeout...

Steps:

1. download cluster config

2. open in your Grid Editor

3. make sure all your maps have Home Server Clicked so it is set to your home server

4. Save and upload cluster config

5. all maps that you use should now have the home icon on the nitrado website(when you have uploaded you new config).

6. Restart main server.

• So Explaining (Home Server) in the Grid editor. This Check box is the only thing i found that adds the map to Xbox when you log in. if you were to uncheck this on your main server you wouldn't be able to log in. So proper translation should be (Set to Home Server).

*allows Primalgamedata_bp to load

*allows use of map login when joining the cluster, adds the sector to xbox map screen.

*and some game stuff but i'll let you post whats new on your servers.

Enjoy!