Nitrado says Server issues fixed??

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • So as it says on Nitrado status twitter feed.... Server issues have been fixed...

Um ya no... Just me? Cause now my server doesn't even show up on the list to tell me i can't join it.... I've reinstalled my servers 4x now...

The game versions last i checked are still different from the server to xbx version... Why hasn't anyone from Nitrado commented on that issue? From Ark servers i know if the game versions are different no one is getting in that server till they are the same.

I have tried blackwood map, just a main map with out expansion enabled... Literally tried everything and am getting no support from service dept. And we're almost to day 3 now.

I get as I've said this is a pre release game and no one should complain about bugs and glitches... They are to be expected and thats all apart of the process... But id at least like to have access to my servers to experience the bugs and glitches...

So no Nitrado, the server issues as you claim on twitter are not fixed... If anything they are worse...

P.S.

Im on 23hrs time "played" looking at menu screen and join failed messages... 🤣

• Hello,

sorry you are having issues still.

As mentioned in the other post you made, if you are having issues and have done what had already been suggested please contact Nitrado Support either by submitting a ticket or calling them. I am aware that you said you are unable to create a ticket and tried different browsers. Try clearing your cache or give them a call. Forum Moderators have no access to accounts or servers, no can create tickets on your behalf as they are account specific.

Thank you.

• Hello,

sorry you are having issues still.

As mentioned in the other post you made, if you are having issues and have done what had already been suggested please contact Nitrado Support either by submitting a ticket or calling them. I am aware that you said you are unable to create a ticket and tried different browsers. Try clearing your cache or give them a call. Forum Moderators have no access to accounts or servers, no can create tickets on your behalf as they are account specific.

Thank you.

I got you man, forums are good for getting firsthand experience from others that are having the same issues and maybe they found a work around. So thats what the post is all about.

• To address your server release info. Client and servers do not have to be the same versions unless they are typically 'major' updates. The vendors (Grapeshot) controls that part and what is required to join. PC server is currently on 400.38 per their wiki. If you have a PC server and the version is not matching you could visit this link and it explains more on update. Yes it is for ARK, but the same info applies to all games... When will my ARK server update when ARK has an update? [ALL platforms] Its actually a good read.

As per the Atlas wiki as well-0

Current ATLAS PC Client Version: v400.40

Current ATLAS Xbox Client Version: v400.41

Note: that info can be at times behind.

But same rules apply to minor releases.

You haven't specifically state what platform either. If you mean XBox, only maps/layouts available are the ones on the WebUI. The flexibility of the json and config is not as open for Consoles. Just providing more info.

If you want to use CrossPlay with Xbox+Steam PC you must purchase Xbox CrossPlay in order for steam players to connect. The Atlas Wiki explains this in great detail. In case you were wondering.

If your server is not listing, try this and had already been suggested elsewhere... say your server name is HappyGilmore2109, try just searching on a couple of letters. Seems the search engine has some tweaking to do. others have discovered do different variations of a search they were able to find their server. Even check some of the filters you are using.

This wiki has more info on how to connect to a server and more info. Also the Atlas forums would have more info. https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/category:atlas_(xbox)

Again, please contact Support directly if you feel the server is having issues. Game Support is at Atlas forums, or perhaps from Communities like here where others can share their experiences and try to help each other out.

• So ive been thinking.... You say only big updates matter for game versions and joining... Xbx is on version 400.41 which was around 5.8GB update... Is that not a pretty sizeable update? My Nitrado server is on 400.24...

Speaking from experience with Ark servers, every single time an update has rolled out for ARK on xbx and nitrato was behind updating to the current version... No one was able to get into my servers until both the xbx and server versions were the same...

I'm not a dev but seems to me that this is the issue at hand. And i dont know if Nitrado is not adressing this fact because they know they screwed up or it really isnt an issue.. Because I've been seeing alot of post on forums, social media, ect. stating that the versions are different and no one from nitrado addresses that statement...

No matter the game my experience with server hosting has been if the versions are conflicting then no one is getting in the server. I've ran Nitrado servers since day one that they rolled out for xbox as well as used some pc servers... Again I'm not a dev but minor or major update if the versions are conflicting between game and server then its always been a no go...

So why would this be any different?

• Just providing possible reasons. And that link talks about Nitrado has to wait on updates to be released from the vendor, then they apply them once they feel they are stable enough. Even sometimes when a patch is released and Nitrado hasnt rebooted your server, you can reboot and it may or may not get the update.

And for minor updates you don't have to be matching. Really depends how the devs release the update. I am familiar with this being I've coded my own games in the past and server hosted. Majority of them- you do have to be on the latest and matching. And in your case, I'm not saying whether it is or not. The Volunteer Mods here only to offer suggestions and provided additional, information. Contacting Nitrado Support is the best thing to do if you feel it is server related, and sounds like you already have. Hopefully your issue will be resolved soon.