Server problems on day 1 (XBox1)

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I noticed they patched something with the map. Anyone knowing the mini map is fixed now?

No they haven't fixed the map and if your waiting for a patch from the Dev's to fix this your gonna be waiting a long time as you can connect to the Official Servers and hey you have a map you can play solo and hey you have a map. you can even connect to a dedicated host (someones second Xbox) and you have a map! You connect to a Nitrado server and NO map! Doesn't sound like a game bug to me sounds like a broken server!

• Has anyone found a fix to get around connection timed out? All the solutions I have found pertains to pc steamed. All my friends can get in it seems just to be me. My NAT type is Open, I'm hardwired to the back of my modem

I take it you have an east coast server i.e. New York?

• yeah well nitrado is base in new york. Im currently in a Mid west city and friends are back on east coast

The reason I asked is because that is also have a server in the new york area and have a trove of problems with this server from time outs to the dreaded no in-game maps that are completely game breaking. have an open ticket yet the server time keeps counting down and none of my community can or want to play on it because there is just so much you cant do on these broken servers and Nitrado is just smiling all the way to the bank with your money. To get back on track not sure about the west coast servers but I can say that everyone that I have spoken with with a New York server either cant play on it or are cant connect, They "changed Hardware" for mine about 4 times before I could even connect to mine and now my progress is stuck on the server due to the lack of an in game map or to be able to find treasure. I have reserved to playing on the official serves and running a dedicated on a second Xbox. :cursing:

• Current ATLAS Official Server Network Server Version: v400.54

Current ATLAS PC Client Version: v400.54

Current ATLAS Xbox Client Version: v400.56

this is what you should have

I do have those but my current xbox one nitrado version is 400.54. Cant seem to get it updated to 400.56 even after reboot. I'm assuming nitrado should be updated on xbox as well since the xbox client is already 400.56

• Current ATLAS Official Server Network Server Version: v400.54

Current ATLAS PC Client Version: v400.54

this is what you should have

I do have those but my current xbox one nitrado version is 400.54. Cant seem to get it updated to 400.56 even after reboot. I'm assuming nitrado should be updated on xbox as well since the xbox client is already 400.56

yes your server should be 400.54 and you on console should be 400.65

• Current

yes your server should be 400.54 and you on console should be 400.65

Current Network Patch is 400.57 as listed on their twitter page

official servers will get first dibs on updates there after us server renters

Current ATLAS Official Server Network Server Version: v400.57

Current ATLAS PC Client Version: v400.57

• Well I just checked my Nitrado server and its 400.57 so it was updated but map is still busted according to my friends (great thought it was a fix that was implemented in 400.56 patch) and I still cant get into my server since I purchased the server. This is my first and the worst experiance with Nitrado ever

• Well I just checked my Nitrado server and its 400.57 so it was updated but map is still busted according to my friends (great thought it was a fix that was implemented in 400.56 patch) and I still cant get into my server since I purchased the server. This is my first and the worst experiance with Nitrado ever

yes map still busted! Now what Nitrado?

• To contact Nitrado Support you would give them a call or create a ticket if you have an issue with your server.

For game bugs, visit: Atlas News - Official Atlas Community

This is a Community Support Forum.

Support | nitrado.net

Thank you.

• I do have few tickets for nitrado. ALl they can tell me is its a known issue and they are working on it. I just think they pushed production sooner than they were ready to handle (like eveyr single production company in existance no matter what the product is)