Server renting reviews: Nitrado

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Had a few questions to ask pertaining to this company. Edit: this is for Ps4

1. Is Nitrado the only way to go about renting a server for me and my friends?
    2. Is it a safe/reliable place (my card info and such) to engage in?
    3. Anyone have any experience in doing business with them? Are you satisfied with this company?
    4. Should I be apprehensive due to the idea that my server could be shut down by wild card for any given reason?

Thanks in advance!

• Hello,

Thank you for visiting the Nitrado Community Support Forums.

A:

1. Is Nitrado the only way to go about renting a server for me and my friends?- Of course we would like customers to purchase from Nitrado. But yes, other providers do exist. You are able to google for other providers if you wish to see who.
    2. Is it a safe/reliable place (my card info and such) to engage in? As you can see, the web is https. All transactions are safe and secure. You may visit the T&C to read more: Terms & Conditions | nitrado.net Also our Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy | nitrado.net
    3. Anyone have any experience in doing business with them? Are you satisfied with this company? Others can respond. Personally I have used Nitrado for years for personal games servers and they have been up easily 99% of the time. Many cases the issues come from misconfigured servers specs, hardware being available because of high demand, outages internally, steam, or vendor specific which includes Sony/PSN.
    4. Should I be apprehensive due to the idea that my server could be shut down by wild card for any given reason? Not sure why this is asked. WC isnt the server host, Nitrado is. Now if WC say has a security issue, or firmware/software issue- the servers once they receive the update will update. Also pay the bill on time limits that reason for a shutdown.

Hopefully this answered the basic stuff.