DayZ Log Differences

• Can someone tell me exactly what the difference in log files are between checking ‘reduce log output’ and not on a DayZ server? Also, what’s the best method to grant delegate access to an Xbox DayZ server? I’d like to add admins/mods to help monitor logs. Thanks!

• Can someone tell me exactly what the difference in log files are between checking ‘reduce log output’ and not on a DayZ server? Also, what’s the best method to grant delegate access to an Xbox DayZ server? I’d like to add admins/mods to help monitor logs. Thanks!

when you reduce log output and restart the server it will generate server log of kills/death/hits etc

it may contains thousands of lines

for easy way to viewing it you can check this

• Thanks for the reply.

I've actually been using that site for a while now.

What I was looking for is what the difference between the logs are with the box checked and with it not checked?

Are more details provided around kills, damage, etc, when the box is not checked? If so, any ideas what the additional details are?

Also, part 2 of my question, is there any good way to provide others access to DayZ xbox servers to help with log monitoring?

Thanks again.

• When the box is checked the specified uploaded log data is shown on the map, example if you have multiple logs uploaded and you check all of that then all data is shown on the map, You can also filter the data by time ie 15 minutes ago only, best way is to download and upload the log to view, works best for me

• Cool, thanks. Makes sense.

Any idea as to how one can go about delegating access to others yet?

Or is that just not a feature available through Nitrado?

You can ask your other user to create nitrado account

once they created nitrado account you may add their username as gueslist

For access to restart only allow the following access

Can control the web interface

Can view web interface settings

For access to restart and view server logs allow the following access

Can control the web interface

Can view web interface settings

Can view FTP access credentials

Can view the debug console

Can use the debug console

Can view file browser

Can send RCON-commands that retrieve settings.

For the Map website you can share generic username to upload logs

Hope this helps