How to create a RWG on alpha 18?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hey,

The settings I had for alpha 17 don't seem to work for 18. When I put RWG in and increase the map size the server starts rebooting. Does anyone know the proper settings to get a random gen world up and what the largest map size we can use is?

Thank you :)

• Dashboard> tools > filebrower > open first folder on top > click " Serverconfig.mxl" > search and edit value

<property name="GameWorld" value="RWG"/> <---- should be like that

<property name="WorldGenSeed" value="zoombie"/> <---- your seednam, this will generate your map, in my case zoombie is the seed name which determines how my map will look

<property name="WorldGenSize" value="8192"/> <-- double the normal standard size, i would not go bigger then that, 4096 is good enough for 2 players, 8192 will be better for more then 3-4 or more players, i would not recommend to go higher then that, keep in mind the downloading world will take longer with larger values.

• Hi, I took several hours generating world in the game client to find one I liked. Now that I have one I like how do I get it to run on my server? I used ftp access and copied over the 7days2die/GeneratedWorlds folder but what do i need to change in the config?