Cannot increase server cap.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi i currently have a 10 slot aberration server which today i tried to upgrade to a 20 slot, i have enough funds in my account but when i change it to 20 slots and click continue it just returns a 502 bad gateway error, it has been like it for over 12 hours. I'm pretty sure its nothing to do with my end as i tried it on my phone and laptop too any help is greatly appreciated

• Hello,

If you have not already, try clearing your cache. Or use another browser. I just went through the motions with my server and it worked.

If it still fails for you, please contact Nitrado Support. Forum Moderators are unable to assist with specific accounts.

Support | nitrado.net

Thank you.

• Thanks for the reply, unfortunately i have just tried it on 2 other browsers after clearing my cash and still get the same results. do you think i will be able to do it on the mobile app as i only tried it on my mobile browser.

• To increase slots I would personally recommend to use the WebUI. I am not familiar with the mobile browser fully to advise.

I just did it again with no issues. So its either client side or your account. I would go ahead and contact Nitrado Support.

• Ok thanks , yeah I'm looking at the mobile app interface now and when i click upgrade its a little confusing because it doesn't just give me a slide scale like the web UI and I'm worried it will lose everything if i continue, i have a ticket that i opened earlier today but after waiting over 12 hours for a reply i thought i would see if i could get some joy on the forums. looks like people will just have to wait for an upgrade hehe. Thanks again

• I too am having this issue with not being able to increase slot cap (for around 5 days, no idea how long the issue has been going on for). I did phone the American line and he knew of the 502 gateway error but couldn't say anything about it other than submit a ticket. And in my opinion this is absolutely outrageous. Seems like nobody knows what's going and it might take a while to get extra slots.

I submitted the support ticket over 3 days ago. Heard nothing at all.

I have tried clearing cache, trying several browsers on different devices, I've even been to someone else's house.

Now I wouldn't be fussed if it wasn't for the fact I've had donations from players because my server is getting much more populated people want more slots and now I'm sat holding onto their money with absolutely no communication from Nitrado.

The website it not allowing us to purchase slots. At all. Sad face.