Tek Wont Unlock for me

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So im running a few mods on a Valguero server and i finally put the effort in to kill a Gamma Boss, but when I did I was not rewared with any Tek. I got element and other loot off the boss kills, also i have recieve all engrams at level enabled so i dont know if thats messing with things or not. Any help or insight would be very apperciated!!

• Defeating the Boss on Val does not unlock many TEK engrams. If you visit the Valguero discord you can find more information related to that. We run a Valguero server and have the same issue. They mentioned they were adding/changing some of that in the future. Either you have to manually unlock them or add a mod that does. :(

• Ok. Thankyou thats helpful! ive seen so many videos of people killing bosses and getting the unlocks! but then when i use server commands i can spawn things in but not to unlock that actual engrams. But i may set up a cluster so i can just unlock them on another map

• We did that too. Just remember you wont be able to move Element in CA.

in your ini file..

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekBed_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSniper_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRockDrakeSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekFloor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tekfencefoundation_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPillar_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_Sloped_Left_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_Sloped_Right_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallwithdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekDoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
    EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWindow_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRailing_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeiling_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRoof_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeilingWithTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRamp_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCatwalk_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekStairs_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLadder_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_UnderwaterBase_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100) EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_UnderwaterBase_moonpool_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)

for lvl 100

• Awesome thanks for the info! I just updated everything gonna reboot and log in to see if that got it corrected! Now if i could get my other game server up and running to try a cluster!! its been installing for like 8 hours! =/ but that is trouble for later i think