Kf 2 cache folder

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • i am trying to install steam workshop maps to my server but one thing is messing with my attempt, the file browser wont let me create the Cache folder for the maps to download into. Im trying to get the folders like this "killingfloor2stablelinux/KFGame/Cache" but every time i try making the cache folder in the KFGame directory, this error message keeps popping up.

"Unhandled exception during event run: "[Errno 17] File exists: '/games/ni1953579_1/ftproot/killingfloor2stablelinux/KFGame/Cache'" Traceback (most recent call last): File "nitrapi_daemon/main.py", line 584, in publish_result_callback File "concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 398, in result File "concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 357, in __get_result File "concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 55, in run File "nitrapi_daemon/main.py", line 554, in process_request_worker File "events/base.py", line 95, in run_event File "events/base.py", line 41, in run_event File "events/services/gameservers/fileserver/mkdir.py", line 25, in run File "pathlib.py", line 1214, in mkdir File "pathlib.py", line 371, in wrapped FileExistsError: [Errno 17] File exists: '/games/ni1953579_1/ftproot/killingfloor2stablelinux/KFGame/Cache' "

for reference this is what it looks like

• Hello,

If you are having issues creating folders within FTP you will need to contact Nitrado Support directly please by submitting a ticket or calling them direct.

We are Forum Moderators in which do not have access to accounts or servers.

Here is the link: Support | nitrado.net

thank you.

• Try it with a FTP programm like filezilla and not via the webinterface of the server. If this does also not work, please follow DOAGENs link and contact the support.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.