Unable to grant "Guest Access Rights" to user with nitrado account

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • My friend has an Ark server and has previously given me full guess access rights. Last night we were attempting to add a third user but it wouldn't "save" the settings. Stupidly, we decided we would revoke my guest access rights and try adding him to test if only one guess access right could be given at a time and now we are unable to give guess access to either of us!

This is what happens:

- Server owner signs in and clicks on "Edit guest access rights"

- The window with "Change service access rights" comes up prompting for a username

- He correctly types one of our usernames (confirmed by ID number)

- A list of toggle-able access options are displayed and the appropriate options are selected

- Server owner clicks "save" at the bottom right

- The "Change service access rights" section disappears and a green text claiming "Changes have been saved" is displayed at the top of the window

- No server access is granted to either user (including a user that has successfully received guest access rights in the past)

My guess is that the issue is on the Nitrado side of things unless we are missing something...

*We have tried this with the server on and the server off*

*Users are white-listed and admin-listed just in case that matters*

1. What are we missing, if anything?

2. Is there a limit or cool down period for granting guess access?

3. How many guests access slots are allowed at one time?

Thank you for your help

• Currently it's broken but unfortunately i can not tell you a date / time when it is fixed.

If you want to know more, please ask the support directly.

phone.png

skype.png

DE:+49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Für Anruf in das deutsche Festnetz (+49): Gebühren sind abhängig vom jeweiligen Anbieter.

Anrufe aus dem Mobilfunk abweichend, max. 42 Cent/Min inkl. USt. Kosten für Anrufe ins Ausland bitte beim Telefonanbieter erfragen.

US:+1 775-321-2102

daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Kostenlos per Skype (nur Telefon, kein Chat), daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat), daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• As already mentioned, there is nothing we can do here in the community forums. Please contact the support.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• It should be fixed, please try it again.

No support via PM.

• This service for xbox one is still unavailable.

This thread is about PC / Steam not XBOX. The guest access feature is currently not available for XBOX. This has to do with the way the XBOX server are rented trough the Microsoft store.

No support via PM.