Can't find server

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I'm also having a problem with my server not showing up in the XBox One server browser. The server was running fine yesterday (Sunday afternoon). Sometime overnight, the logs say a server "hang" was detected. The web interface indicated the server was in stopped status, so I restarted the server. However, after restart (and waiting a while), the server is still not listed in the Xbox server browser. I have tried several more shutdowns and restarts, but without success. I tried searches and refreshes, to no avail.

Anyone else still seeing problems? I have not yet submitted a support ticket for the problem.

• my server is not showing up ether has been unable to find it at all even when i do a sever check it says everything is fine but i search for it and still not visible yet my second server is fine sadly my char and everyone elses is on the server that is not showing up any word on a fix for his yet?

• Came home from work 5 hours ago and server wasn't working, tried to restart it but it took much longer time than usual... then when it finally was restarted none of us could find it anywhere... aaaand it still isn't working... Log files says that there are many "crash stacks" and I think that's where the problem is! hopefully easy to solve if any moderator sees this, thanks!

• Came home from work 5 hours ago and server wasn't working, tried to restart it but it took much longer time than usual... then when it finally was restarted none of us could find it anywhere... aaaand it still isn't working... Log files says that there are many "crash stacks" and I think that's where the problem is! hopefully easy to solve if any moderator sees this, thanks!

same here:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• I have to give Nitrado credit - they responded within an hour of submitting a trouble ticket. They fixed my server, but had to use a restore from prior to Sunday. Nitrado cautioned that the restores for Sunday and today are probably corrupted and should not be used.

We are assessing the "damage," but it looks like we lost a major structure build and half a dozen significant tames.

My server logs exhibited the same "crash stack" errors that other folks are seeing. I can only assume some of their servers crashed and corrupted a number of players' individual servers.

Again, credit to Nitrado for acting/responding quickly.

• if you guys are having wipe issues I suggest going back to the 21st for backup and applying those. It seems to be working from there.

If you are having hang detected or crash stack issues I would submit a support ticket explaining that you are getting these. A restore to the date of the 21st could fix this but only if you feel comfortable doing this back up

• if you guys are having wipe issues I suggest going back to the 21st for backup and applying those. It seems to be working from there.

If you are having hang detected or crash stack issues I would submit a support ticket explaining that you are getting these. A restore to the date of the 21st could fix this but only if you feel comfortable doing this back up

So what if we don't do this backup, when is it going to work? or isn't it?

• Iv been having this issue since the servers got d dossed or hacked when they tweeted out saying that they were working on a fix and it has been getting progressively worse for example was 2 hours then 5 ect and then not able to get on at all today. Will restoring it back to the 21st fix this permanently or should i do it and then submit another ticket even though they havent responded to my other one still yet ?

• Rolling back your server is totally up to you. At this time, that is the only recommended fix. My server had the same issue. I rollback to a server before the last maintenance window and it was fine. That means my rollback was dated on 9/23 just after midnight my time. The WebUI will show it up, but HSLW, and BattleMetrics will show it offline. And players will not be able to connect. The rollback is ONLY a suggestion for todays 'server offline' issue. The gamefile probably got corrupted. Again, rolling back is a suggestion. If you do nothing, it probably will not magically fix itself. Once a gamefile is corrupted, its corrupted. And you will want to do it sooner rather than later cause more save files will be created by the system and eventually outdate your saved profiles.

Like the rest of us, you could just try and see if the restore works. Again, this is a 'restore' not a reinstall recommendation. Do a reinstall you will more than likely loose the backups as others have reported.

• Okay il try that and post the results ty for your advice and help to all who commented with updates and solutions just to make sure il do it right can someone tell me what i do to restore is it server back ups or map save back ups