Server not responding

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • This is the third day now that my Ark: survival evolved server isn't playable. It isn't showing up in the server lists (I've saved it as a favorite) and when I try to connect through steam it just says 'the server is not responding.'

I've tried stopping it and waiting 10-20 minutes, restarting the server, restarting my computer.. literally nothing has worked. I play on my server with friends and I really don't want to lose our dinos/ overall progress since we've put in almost 200 hours each.

• You can click on stop server in the webUI and this should stop it. Also if no one is in the area (on the server) ARK dinos go into stasis. You have done all what we would suggest as moderators. Please submit a ticket to Nitrado Support or give them a call.

Link: Support | nitrado.net

Thank you.

• You can click on stop server in the webUI and this should stop it. Also if no one is in the area (on the server) ARK dinos go into stasis. You have done all what we would suggest as moderators. Please submit a ticket to Nitrado Support or give them a call.

Link: Support | nitrado.net

Thank you.

I've already contacted support and I am waiting for a response. Thank you, I will try what you suggested.