Fix for Outlaws of the old west

• Hi all and welcome for the last 4 days i have had nothing but problems with my Outlaws of the old west server.....
    so i am here today with a fix for anyone having the same problems as i was.

Ok to start off i rented a OoToW server from Nitrado with me being in the UK i rented a UK Based server after 4 days of not being able to get on the server i put a ticket in and this is what happen. I found out that Nitrado don't host servers in the UK for OoTow so for me i had to change the location of the server to Frankfurt Germany as it had the best latency for me (SO REMINDER DON'T RENT A SERVER HOSTED IN UK AS NITRADO DONT HAVE ANY YET FOR OoTow).

Now after sorting all that out and moving my server over to Frankfurt Germany i installed the server all was going well the misses joined the server got in ok and started to play so i joined the server and nothing.... would not let me in it said it was loading but all i cud here was the horse and the camp fire on the main screen looping over and over.

So this is how i fixed it and it now works for me and for any one you want to join your server.

Step 1 shut your server down completely.
    Step 2 reinstall your server.
    Step 3 After reinstall your server will automatically start stop it again.
    Step 4 Go to server name. Name your server as you wish.
    Step 5 Set a password on your server (something short as you wont be keeping the password if you want it open)
    Step 6 Save your changes and restart your server.
    Step 7 Launch your game go to play online and type in your server name and wait for it to pop up in the list when it dose enter your password once in the server and your character is created log out and then get your friend to do the same then when they have done that you can remove your password and you and your buddy's can start playing together with out any problems.

Hope this works for all as it worked for me and my friends Happy hunting folks :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D:D:D

• Kaphalor

Added the Label Outlaws of the Old West