High Tier Loot Not Appearing on Server

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So since last night September 3rd, my team and i have scavenged every military base several times repeatedly going from one Military site to another in the North West area of the map. Not a single one of us have found any high tier guns such as AK-74, AK-101, AK-M or M4's. And the same issue is occurring today as well except members of my server are noticing and messaging me about it. Has anyone else had this issue with their server?

I'm not sure why this is happening; Maybe because of the little DayZ update that happened last night? I have only really had my server running for about 14 Days total with an average of 20 players on it at a time. ( and there we some days where it would constantly restart or crash/be down).

If anyone is having the same issue, Id love to know if its just my server or if others are being effected as well? I'd love to avoid a server reset considering the server has only been up for such a short period of time.

One thing I have noticed reviewing my log file is that there seems to be a lot of people "hit by Fireplace with FireDamage" and dieing from it. I'm not sure if there is a new glitch out there that involves this method to somehow duplicates gear or if duping still exists?