network Error

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi,

We are trying to change the server name and some other simple settings but when we go to save its just giving us a network error! Has anyone had this before that would know how to fix this?

• You can try to change it from a different browser or device but i doubt this will help.

If the network error persists, please contact the support.

phone.png

skype.png

DE:+49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Für Anruf in das deutsche Festnetz (+49): Gebühren sind abhängig vom jeweiligen Anbieter.

Anrufe aus dem Mobilfunk abweichend, max. 42 Cent/Min inkl. USt. Kosten für Anrufe ins Ausland bitte beim Telefonanbieter erfragen.

US:+1 775-321-2102

daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Kostenlos per Skype (nur Telefon, kein Chat), daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat), daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• I had the same issue with my empyrion server and google chrome. Turns out Nitrados certificate for whatever they use for functions isnt registered or signed by microsoft. So google chrome eventually blocks the certificate for security. You can Install it manually to bypass the issue but also completely closing chrome (or whatever browser) and clearing your cookies/cache. I did contact support about it and they told me that they couldnt fix it. So I told them to get in contact with microsoft and pay to have the certificate signed. The person I was dealing with did say they would pass it along to their manager but I wouldnt think they would actually fix the issue as their IT should have known this would be an issue and decided to cheap out.

• Tried that tried everything all day now! Even installed firefox to see if it was that. The server wont even start support via tickets doesnt seem to get an answer. We now have wasted a gd gaming day not being able to play and just constantly trying to get it working.

• Hello,

Nothing we can do in the forums as Moderators. You will need to wait until your ticket is review by Nitrado Support.

Note: This is a US holiday weekend, so I would assume tickets will be delayed longer than normal.