Gaming server

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • With all the sell offs of mining rigs you might start seeing the ddr4 ram drop in price. I currently run a rust server with around 70-100 users. I’ve ran ark and Minecraft in the past. I can’t remember if they’re like rust but it’s very single core minded for some reason. I’ve allocated 4 cores at 80% from an i5 6600k and it likes to full throttle 80-100% one core and swap between the other three at 20-30%. Im personally looking to get some rack server to replace my dL300 series that’s power hungry with the likes of the dell r710 or newer series. Money is the issue because I want the 12+ cores and 3.0+ghz which seems to be way over my price range. Let alone the 72+gb ram I want. If you plan to expand don’t buy a tower is my recommendation. I myself realized I want to host two rust servers but I’m out of cores and can’t expand.