Servers getting massive lag spikes and then crashing. Web interface shows online but cant log in

• Hey guys, I'm having an issue with our servers where they are getting massive lag spikes later in the afternoon/early night and tonight our val pve server crashed entirely, and it seems a couple of our other servers are close to doing the same. Since support is closed, im turning here to see if anyone else is experiencing issues as well. Theres been 2 issues in the past couple of weeks where the New York data center had some form of problem that affected numerous servers, and the second time was a few days ago with the same type of thing. now tonight just now, our server lagged super bad and then crashed, and now is giving the timeout error when trying to join in again. ive tried restarting the server and stopping it entirely, but its no different.

I know there is nothing that can fix it from the forum side. im just trying to get an idea if there is something going on or not so i can relay some kind of information to our players.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Not knowing something Yesterday just creates opportunity for growth Today. Strive to learn and do better, and be better for it.

• Basically i'm having the same issues from two days ago as well with the New York server with Valguero. First like last time it starts off with lag spikes, followed by constant disconnected then eventually timing out when trying to enter the server. Server saying it's up when it's not accessible, CPU sitting on 0 except for a split moment when starting the server back up etc.