Looking for help with raising settings for fast raises and 100% imprint on first and only imprint.

• I have me settings at 66 raising speed and imprinting Interval at .06. Wyvern in a little over and hour with imprints every 30 minutes. 2 to get max

So here's what I have now. Which ones would you change?

EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=40.00

BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=100

BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=1.0

BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=1.0

BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=1.0

BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=1.0

BabyFoodConsumptionSpeedMultiplier=1.0

• you want to change the cuddle Interval. The lower the number the quicker the imprint.

Ok awesome. How do you increase the % for each imprint?

You can't, unfortunately. The imprint % per cuddle is calculated from a hardcoded formula that compares total maturation time to the cuddle interval timer. If you care, the formula is: 100/(floor(M/C)) = Imprint%

M is the total maturation time and C is the time between cuddles.

The easiest way to do it without mods is to set your cuddle interval to the opposite of your maturation multiplier. With a maturation speed of 100 you'd want to set it to 1/100, or 0.01.

With those settings, you're essentially speeding the whole process up by 100x from official settings. You'll get the same number of cuddles and the same imprint percent per cuddle, it will just happen faster. You'll have to keep an eye on them the whole time they're maturing, as they'll want a cuddle every 4.8 minutes.

• Thanks for the explanation. Last night I set it at .03 and it worked pretty well for Wyverns at least, I haven't tested it with everything yet of course but so far so good!

• I have ours set at 45x mature with .058 imprint interval, so it translates to about 25 minute imprint intervals. it allows for 100% imprint on all but 3 dinos, the lystro, the dodo, and the archaeopteryx. Theres not much room for error though, but wyverns and rexes mature in about 2 hours with 25% imprint each time. here is a google doc that I found from digging through reddit looking for a similar answer previously. it allows you to change the settings variables and see how it affects the imprinting for every dino. super handy. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19jnlekfimsftu9jfyfims4ze3d1e1ztmeenxd1rirny/edit#gid=0

Not knowing something Yesterday just creates opportunity for growth Today. Strive to learn and do better, and be better for it.

• I have a 3x multiplier for maturation on my server and actually doubled the amount of time for needing imprint interaction to 16 hours for my wyverns(the server settings are meant to cater to people with busy lives and 16 hr imprint interactions achieved that) . They all imprinted 100% from one interaction. I figured the formula takes into consideration the maturation time and disperses the %imprint accordingly. If the formula knows you will only have enough time to imprint a dino once before it matures it causes the %imprint to reflect that.

I haven't tested it but that's my premise based on raising wyverns this past weekend with 3x maturation and doubling the imprint interaction frequency to 16 hrs and achieving 100% imprint on all 4 wyverns.